Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update on life!!


It's been almost a month since I've posted but, I have been living the life. I've been to Las Vegas and stayed an entire week and can we say "I ENJOYED THE HELL OUT OF IT!!". Who knew so much fun could be had in a city that is known for just gambling?? Of course, I didn't just gamble, I hit up the outlets also. I got some great deals also! I went to BCBG final cut outlet store and got some great jeans and tops for 9.99!! I know I felt the same way also.


I ordered a new book "How to be a social diva". Much of the things in this book I'm already good at or overly good at let my boyfriend tell it but, all in all it is turning out to be a great read and should be passed along to some friends who swear up and down that their life is divalious and they are really just hanging on to the "I'm barely fabulous" string. I have one of those friends but, she would kill me if I even attempt to hand this book off to her. I know everyone has the friend who know for a fact that everything she says i the gospel truth and there is nothing on earth you can tell her about the world of fashion when she doesn't even have one magazine subscription and still wears mules from the late 90's. I want to smack her!!


Also, Screw Dell!! I currently have two of there computers at my house that don't work and completely shut down after a week of me owning them. This is another reason I haven't been able to post. I want to call and have a total have a bitch fit on them and trust and believe they would not like what I would have to say!! Oh, I'm also taking a sew class thanks to a new blog I just came upon called "Erica B.'s - D.I.Y. Style! ". I've always wanted to learn to sew so... I'm going to try my hand at it. Pray that I don't make one of those shirts Theo had on from the Cosby show!! :O LOL!!


As always see you on the sale racks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment